Catalog QC Agent
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
Catalog QC Agent
About the Role
Excellent customer experience is our top priority in this role. The purpose of a QC agent is to wear several different hats at once. You will be working on safeguarding the quality of app content.
What you’ll do
- Run a bunch of initiatives to improve overall menu quality
- Conduct Audit of distinct brands vs. 2 competitor applications to ensure best in class visibility of our brands online
- # of wrong menu prices found & fixed
- # of missing images uploaded
- # of images with poor quality (dimensions, pixelation etc)
- # of wrong tags and cuisine fixed
Requirement for this position
- Minimum Bachelors degree in relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Communication skills (email, usage of internal comms tools)
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Past Cataloging experience (a plus)
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.