Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
Join our incredible team at Careem DineOut, where you'll have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and driven group of individuals. From experienced Careem veterans to fresh talent, we are a dynamic and autonomous team united by a common goal: building the best dining experience possible. Our values of ownership, aiming for greatness, and providing exceptional service drive us every day as we go above and beyond to accomplish our tasks. We are a team that believes in doing whatever it takes to get the job done, no matter the challenge.
What you'll do
- Data Coordination: Collaborate with account managers to efficiently gather and update restaurant information, ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Data Integrity: Maintain the accuracy and timeliness of restaurant information, guaranteeing that our users have access to the most current data
- Data Sourcing: Assist in the process of sourcing and verifying restaurant details
- Media Editing: Edit and enhance images and menus as needed to create visually appealing content
- Data Management: Organize and managed at a folders to facilitate at easy access and retrieval
- Communication: Establish communication with our partners and restaurants to collect necessary information
- Copy writing: Draft engaging and concise short-form copy that highlights the essence of each restaurant.
- Team Collaboration: Participate in team projects as needed, demonstrating adaptability and teamwork.
What you'll need
- Educational Background: Currently pursuing or holding a degree in communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Editing Skills: Basic proficiency in image editing.
- Writing Skills: Basic writing skills to create clear and engaging content.
- Detail Oriented: Display strong attention to detail, crucial for maintaining data accuracy in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication Skills: Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Team Player: Collaborate effectively within a team, while also having the ability to work independently.
- Motivated Learner: Show a high level of motivation and a strong eagerness to learn.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.