HCM & Payroll Specialist - ERP Digital Transformation
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 16 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region 🌎.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who will provide Oracle HCM Support and enhancements to our colleagues.This a full-time office based role at our main office in Pakistan, working as part of a global team, providing support to 3000 end-users across 10 countries.
The HCM & Payroll Associate role responsible for day to day support operations for HCM modules in oracle fusion. Understanding pain area and enhancing system based industry best practises. Responsible for Solution design, Application Setup, Testing and conducting User Acceptance Test for Oracle Global HR, Payroll and SSHR modules.
- Responsible for Oracle Fusion HCM Support and enhancements projects.
- Enhance business processes to reduce human interventions and address pain areas in HCM modules
- Must have minimum 5-6 years of relevant experience on implementing and supporting Fusion HCM modules - Core HR, Payroll, Absence Management
- Should have worked on at least 1 full cycle of Implementations and few Maintenance projects
- Provide expertise in the areas of Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Global HR, Payroll, Fast Formula, Absence Management, Approval Hierarchy, BI reports and HCM Extracts, HDL, OTBI, Security and Scheduler.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud functionality. System Design & Development, Testing, troubleshooting and providing Post Go-Live Support.
- HR team in mapping and redesigning business processes to implement Oracle Fusion HCM modules, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
- Validate configuration and data for Oracle Fusion HCM configurations / setups and provide support.
- Manage the integration between Oracle HCM and other systems.
- Should to go an extra mile to achieve customer and organizational objectives.
- Should be able to communicate with business stakeholders
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Can do and will do attitude with a proactive approach on problem solving with full ownership.
- Combine patience, determination, and persistence to troubleshoot issues
- Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver
- Easily understand, investigate and solve technical problems in a details driven attitude
- Skilled at evaluating options and generating solutions
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar discipline.
- 2-4 years experience.
- Certification in Fusion module
- Must be fluent in English (Written / Spoken)
…Oh, and also, we’re looking for someone who can take ownership and who shoots to the moon and beyond. Is this you? We’re looking forward to seeing your application! 🚀
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.