Senior Product Marketing Manager
Cambridge Mobile Telematics
Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) is the world’s largest telematics service provider. Its mission is to make the world’s roads and drivers safer. The company’s AI-driven platform, DriveWell®, gathers sensor data from millions of IoT devices — including smartphones, proprietary Tags, connected vehicles, dashcams, and third-party devices — and fuses them with contextual data to create a unified view of vehicle and driver behavior. Companies from personal and commercial auto insurance, automotive, rideshare, smart cities, wireless, financial services, and family safety industries use insights from CMT’s platform to power their risk assessment, safety, claims, and driver improvement programs. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in Budapest, Chennai, Seattle, Tokyo, and Zagreb, CMT serves millions of people through over 95 programs in 25 countries, including 21 of the top 25 US auto insurers.
The Product Marketing Manager is a critical role reporting to CMT’s Director of Product Marketing. You will be responsible for positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for products launched to our core customers. You’ll inspire our customers, Sales team, and partners with captivating content and tools, and help to evangelize product marketing programs and best practices across the organization.
CMT is looking for a collaborative, customer-committed, and creative Product Marketing Manager who wants to join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
- Positioning & Messaging - Create the story of our products and services and develop compelling positioning and differentiation. Understand our prospects and customers, identify their challenges, and articulate the value CMT’s capabilities and solutions bring to them
- Go-to-Market Strategy - Define and own the go-to-market strategy and tactics for our core products and services. Develop integrated marketing plans in collaboration with Product, Marketing, and Sales. Launch new products and services and generate market lift-off for them
- Sales Enablement - Create and deliver compelling sales programs, tools, and training to Sales and partners. Support our sales and marketing efforts as a subject matter expert, participating at all phases of the buyer’s journey
- Market Research - Acquire and possess in-depth knowledge of our core target markets, customer segments, buyer personas, competitors, and partners via hard-hitting primary and secondary market research. Educate the company on market requirements, trends, and competitor capabilities
- Packaging & Pricing - Understand customer willingness to pay and competitive pricing strategies. Create the packaging and pricing for our products and services in collaboration with our product team
- Complete any additional tasks as they arise
- BA or BS degree (MBA preferred) or equivalent years of experience and/or certification
- 4+ years SaaS product marketing experience supporting high value, complex, enterprise sales
- Track record of successfully launching and growing software products in competitive markets
- Excellence in all of the responsibilities listed above
- Verbal, written, storytelling, and visual communication prowess - you will be asked for samples
- Based locally to Cambridge, MA with the ability to commute to and work in the office as needed (baseline: 2-3x per week)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fair and competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Equity may be awarded in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, matching 401k, short-term & long-term disability and parental leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off including vacation, sick days & public holidays
- Flexible scheduling and work from home policy depending on role and responsibilities
- Feel great working to improve road safety around the world!
- Join one of our many employee resource groups including Black, AAPI, LGBTQIA+, Women, Book Club and Health & Wellness
- Extensive wellness, education and employee assistance programs
- CMT will do all that is possible to support our employees and create a positive and inclusive work environment for all!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At CMT, we are intensifying our commitment to provide opportunities and career growth to the underrepresented. We are focused on creating an inclusive work environment that encourages a diversity of background and thought to produce the best products and services within our industry.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees’ lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state. CMT is headquartered in Cambridge MA. To learn more, visit www.cmtelematics.com and follow us on Twitter @cmtelematics.