Site Manager Terminal · København, Denmark
In 2022, Instabee was founded after combining Budbee and Instabox - two leading last-mile delivery companies with three consumer-facing brands: Budbee, Instabox, and Porterbuddy. Instabee serves millions of consumers across Europe with convenient deliveries and is on track to become the leading European e-commerce enabler. Always with the merchant at heart.
We are obsessed with radically simplifying the parcel shipping and receiving experience. Instabee has swiftly emerged as a force to reckon with in the industry, serving thousands of merchants and millions of consumers.
About the role as Site Manager:
As Terminal Manager for our Copenhagen and Nordsjælland terminals you will be responsible for managing our terminal and driver operations to ensure outstanding but cost efficient service delivery. As a leader you empower our employees to effectively carry out their duties, to take responsibility for our business and develop in their roles.
You would be one of our leaders on the ground building our Danish business from the ground up. Also to collaborate closely with other functions and managers around Denmark and Sweden. You will report to our Operations Manager in Denmark.
You will, among other things:
- Leading and delegating the work at the terminals
- Managing sorting and driving operations at the terminals to ensure we meet delivery deadlines and without errors
- Managing the scheduling of staff to ensure cost efficiency and motivated staff
- Managing the finances regarding the terminal operations, securing that we are on budget.
- Ensuring the safety of our employees and providing a good work environment
- Being responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of staff, including performance reviews
- Making sure that business is conducted according to company standards and policies
Who you are:
We are looking for an operations leader with experience of managing a team of 10-50 people. You are a responsible team-player with the ability to combine high ambitions with a prestigeless approach. In order to be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable with an environment characterized by fast pace, rapid changes and growth.
- Proven experience as a successful leader in a similar role, preferably from a growing and/or production-oriented business.
- You have a strategic mindset and you come up with creative solutions to challenges.
- Experienced in handling staff issues, taking care of teams, and developing staff skills.
- You are a role model and have an understanding of how to create a successful culture and strong, healthy teams.
- Able to communicate effectively in both Danish and English
Join our global expansion and unlock endless career opportunities. Apply today!
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs.