Senior Product Analyst [Relocation to our HQ in Tallinn 🇪🇪 is required]
We are looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join our Product Analytics team and help us scale and improve our products across 45 countries.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About The Role
Our whole platform lives and breathes on data, and in order to succeed we are a highly data-driven company. Every step of our product development is accompanied by Data Analysts who identify opportunities, estimate the impact, collaborate on delivery and measure the effect.
Every Product Analyst at Bolt is embedded into a particular product team. We have three product verticals that build our core products – Ride-Hailing, Delivery (Bolt Food and Bolt Market) and Rentals (e-bikes, scooters, and carsharing), as well as two horizontals - Platform and Incentives. Platform team develops our own geo, user identity, automation and customer support products. Incentives team supports every customer-facing product with strategy and methodology on optimisation, long-term forecasts and large-scale A/B testing
We have many open roles in Bolt’s growing Product Analytics team. Once you apply, you will go through a universal process that will allow you to learn more about the Product Analytics function and help us find the best product team that matches your skills and aspirations!
We believe that every decision can and should be accompanied by data - if you feel the same way, you’ll fit right in!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide reports to make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis)
- Proactively work together with other stakeholders to communicate data-based insights
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with Product Managers to prioritise business and information needs
- You hold a BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience dealing with large volumes of data
- You can rank your SQL skills as “outstanding” and Python/R experience as “profound”
- You have experience with some BI tools and data visualisation
- You can prove your ability to lead experimentation: applied statistics, designing and analysing experiments, providing recommendations
- Your verbal and written communication skills are outstanding
- You are fluent in English
- If you had a chance to gain some experience with ML frameworks, it would be an advantage
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Don't stress over the relocation as we will provide full relocation support.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.