Senior Product Analyst, Platform
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Analyst to join our Platform team and help us scale and improve our products across 45 countries.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About The Role
Platform team operates across all Bolt verticals supporting business growth and success. The team tackles problems including geospatial (routing, ETAs etc), user identity and verification, user communications, internal tools, automation, customer support and internal experimentation.
As a Senior Product Analyst at Bolt, you are much more than a data cruncher. You are co-leading the development of the product, being the voice of the customer, and playing a crucial role in deciding what we build and why.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Analyzing large data sets to understand feedback from our customers, spotting trends and making generalizations
- Determining measures of success and building up metric architecture - What is a good leading marketplace balance and growth, How do various metrics affect each other and what should we optimize for
- Nailing down gaps in the conversion funnel across the end-to-end experience from signing up to the platform to placing an order in multiple verticals
- Contributing to the team’s understanding of how customers use our app, what are the patterns they follow, and how we can make it easier
- Identifying the most impactful opportunities in product development through customer feedback data
- Measuring the impact of product developments through understanding how they affect our customers and our business
- Designing and running experiments at scale, measuring their results and providing business recommendations, continuously improving our experimentation capability and culture
- Working together with our Data Science team to improve customer experience through machine learning, personalization and automation
- Working with engineering to set up end-to-end data pipeline during feature development
- During feature development, identify data requirements on a product strategy and operational level
- Working with stakeholders’ data teams to surface the most impactful data for their business purpose
- You have a proven ability to lead experimentation: applied statistics, designing and analyzing experiments, providing recommendations
- You can craft compelling stories with data, driving change among your team and stakeholders
- You can rank your SQL skills as “outstanding” and Python/R experience as “profound”
- You have experience with some BI tools and data visualisation
- You know product analytics tools (MixPanel, Looker etc) and different SQL dialects (Presto, SparkSQL)
- You can devise an efficient querying strategy “at scale”, taking the characteristics of the data platform into account
- You can leverage data transformation to fulfil business goals, taking efficiency constraints into account
- You can prioritize the backlog of tasks for self and the team, according to effort/impact trade-off
- You are highly interested in the bigger picture and able to understand and contribute to product strategy
- You have experience with task automation and tooling
- You worked with B2C and customer-facing products
- You possess a working knowledge of ML frameworks
- You are experienced in building data pipelines using dbt and AirFlow
- You have an experience with code versioning (git, GitHub)
- Your verbal and written communication skills are outstanding
- You are fluent in English
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.