Product Operations Specialist, Billing
We are looking for a Product Operations Specialist within Commerce Platform team to help us scale our operations in 45 countries and more to come.
About the role
The Product Operations Specialist is responsible for solving everyday issues with our Commerce Platform. This includes troubleshooting billing, fraud, and payment issues with different transactions or invoices, KPI monitoring, proposing ways to improve our Customer and Internal Operations Support processes, and creating business cases using different technical tools such as SQL to perform basic data analysis that helps us accomplish our goals.
What does Commerce do?
Commerce is responsible for everything related to money which is not financial planning or accounting. We are building a financial services platform to enable Bolt business lines to focus on their core business and we take care of moving money between customers and service providers.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Gather feedback and convert it into business cases.
- Support different countries and Bolt’s product lines.
- Create situational processes depending on the problem.
- Troubleshoot transactional issues using the data provided.
- Screen for new issue patterns.
- Work with data sets to support product and operations.
- You demonstrate a data-driven, analytical mindset and a deep understanding of leveraging a diverse set of tools (e.g. SQL, Excel/Google Sheets) to tackle complex challenges efficiently and precisely.
- You’re a proactive problem-solver and fast learner who takes ownership, finds solutions, drives results, and pays great attention to detail.
- You possess strong verbal and written English communication and can effectively collaborate with others.
- Prior work experience in Customer Service or Operational Support and knowledge of online payments, fraud, finance, or other fintech services is an advantage.
Experience is important, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.