Senior Strategy Analyst, Rides (Relocation to Tallinn)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Strategy Analyst to join our HQ in Tallinn for the ride-hailing vertical to develop and support projects, processes, tools, and insights that will allow the vertical to grow by 5x by betting & and building alignment around the right opportunities.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About The Role
Your work as a Senior Strategy Analyst will be involved in discussions on strategy planning, long-term vision definition, OKRs implementation & and tracking, and the development of foundational business models such as market size estimations. You'll be frequently challenged with the question: how to change the transportation landscape in cities across the globe and will often be the first person to deep dive into problems and analysis that no one thought about. You are going to be the key driver of projects such as modeling for the impact of reclassification over driver's net earnings, global market sizing to support expansion initiatives, multiple total addressable market exercises related to user segmentation, categories, vehicle types, and support on running global projects related to vertical and regional strategy planning, and multi-vertical resources allocation.
This role requires excellent stakeholder management, project management, communication skills, and business modeling to work with the management and tens of country teams on a regular basis, strong intuition for business, as well as analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Act as a thought leader, providing valuable insights to key stakeholders across the organization. Guide and motivate teams towards the vertical’s long-term vision and goals, tracking progress and highlighting success cases while doing so
- Lead and/or support key strategic projects & and processes related to vertical and regional strategy planning, identifying key opportunities, and blockers and enhancing & and tracking alignment across the company objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Assess potential growth areas, ensuring continuous updates and integration of new data and insights for prioritization
- Lead ad-hoc research initiatives: lead rapid-response projects, delivering data-driven insights to enhance decision-making processes
- Develop and improve key marketplace assessment frameworks: develop key global & and regional frameworks, such as market size and unit economics, translating data into actionable strategies
- Support and engage with multiple stakeholders (including Rides leadership, local and central teams) to drive global projects that can fast-track growth, unlock potential, and/or mitigate risks Facilitate multi-vertical collaboration: Support resource allocation process to ensure the vertical projects are properly and timely resourced and key local and central teams are aligned around them
- Facilitate multi-vertical collaboration: Support resource allocation process to ensure the vertical projects are properly and timely resourced and key local and central teams are aligned around them
- Amazing Excel, business modeling, and data visualization skills
- At least 4 years of experience in an analytical role dealing with data and business analysis, preferably on a global level
- Preferred experience: strategy, innovation, venture capital, business excellence, or any similar role driving global strategic initiatives. Experience in a fast-growing on-demand company/startup is a strong plus
- Strong collaborator with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent market research skills and a good understanding of macroeconomic variables and trends
- Strategic thinker, capable of seeing the big picture with an innate ability to work in analytic detail as required
- Fluent in English
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.