Senior Data Analyst, Delivery
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Delivery data analytics team in one of our office HUB: Tallinn, Estonia (relocation package will be provided), Warsaw, or Bucharest
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with big volumes of data to derive strategic insights and have a direct impact on how we grow as a business globally. You will work with key Bolt Food (delivery from restaurants) stakeholders to facilitate faster decision-making and data-driven culture across the vertical. Also, you will play a key role in improving current analytics processes, frameworks, and infrastructure collaborating with analysts and data engineers from other functions.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Work with business stakeholders & functional teams fulfilling their data needs and helping them to leverage analytics to improve their domains and act faster and make better decisions
- Contribute to the enhancement of data-driven culture within the Delivery vertical by extending data marts, adopting data quality standards, and developing actionable dashboards and ad-hoc research projects
- Proactively come up with initiatives on projects enhancing top-notch data analytics or improving business performance;
- Support management reporting providing the best user experience
- Participate in ad-hoc projects with functional teams and become a part of initiatives with impact on a global scale
- You hold a BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience dealing with large volumes of data
- You can rank your SQL skills as “outstanding” and Python/R experience as “profound”
- You have experience with some BI tools and data visualization
- You can prove your ability to lead experimentation: applied statistics, designing and analyzing experiments, providing recommendations
- Your verbal and written communication skills are outstanding
- You are fluent in English
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.