Head of Growth Analytics, Rides (Relocation to Tallinn)
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth Analytics to join and lead our Growth Analytics team in our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia (a relocation package will be provided). The role requires a strategic thinker and analytical mindset with exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills to ensure alignment and swift execution. You will understand how to effectively build, motivate, and manage a large team in order to fulfill these objectives.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About The Role
As the Head of Growth Analytics for Rides, you will play a key role in identifying and executing growth opportunities, whilst managing the efficiency of the vertical’s incentives budget. You will be the strategic partner for regional management of our Rides vertical as well as executive leadership to guide the development of local marketplace strategy and growth of customers through their lifecycle.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Budget ownership and P&L responsibility - Ownership of the global incentives budget for our ride-hailing vertical, where you will be involved in providing recommendations for growth targets and making decisions for the re-allocation of that budget in order to maximize the efficiency of our incentives spend and meet financial targets.
- Roadmap Development & Local Optimisation - Collaborate with our Growth Strategy, Rides Pricing, and Incentives Product teams to design our long-term roadmap for Incentives and Growth in Rides. This should involve user lifecycle management, segmentation, incentive designs, and marketplace pricing. You will be responsible for deploying these playbooks across all markets and identifying opportunities for localization or further improvement of our playbooks.
- Reporting & insights - As a champion of growth efficiency in Rides, you will establish a clear understanding of the most impactful marketplace actions and growth opportunities at a local and global level. You will share insights with key stakeholders and take a customer-first approach to define actions, prioritize opportunities, and measure impact.
- Team management - Led a large team of 20+ growth analysts, setting the culture within the Growth Analytics team for Rides and ensuring we hire, retain, and grow top-quality talent. This includes setting performance objectives, leading performance management processes, and making organizational decisions.
- Process design - Standardise growth analytics processes across our Rides team, in particular marketplace reporting, campaign deployment, and local pricing decisions. Work with your team to identify the biggest opportunities in processes and tooling to improve the efficiency of output, escalating to other teams to ensure their prioritization.
- Stakeholder management - Use your amazing stakeholder management and communication skills to handle expectations and execute strategic decisions together with senior management in HQ and at a local level.
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Business related field.
- At least 8 years experience in marketing, growth, incentives, and/or customer analytics in a fast-paced tech environment.
- At least 3 years of experience building and managing a high-performing analytics team.
- Experience in consulting, pricing & and incentives strategy, growth, and/or marketplace sector is extremely desirable.
- Solid grasp of statistics and demonstrated experience with A/B testing. Experience with other experimentation techniques is a plus but not required.
- Experience with analytical tools, such as SQL, excel, and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, or Looker). Experience with Python or R is a plus.
- Experience designing long-term roadmaps, defining success metrics, and prioritizing initiatives.
- Strategic thinker, capable of seeing the big picture with the ability to break down large problems and understand the analytical details.
- Strong collaborator with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with experience working and communicating with senior stakeholders in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- An empathetic leader who understands how to build a strong team culture and motivate their team members for optimal performance.
- Fluent in English
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.