Workday Integrations Analyst (Relocation to Tallinn)
We are looking for a Workday Integrations Analyst to join our Workday Technology team in our HQ in Tallinn, Estonia (a relocation package will be provided).
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About the role
The Integrations Analyst role reports to the Integrations Manager and is a key part of the group supporting Bolt's full Workday ERP. This is a hands-on role where you will provide support by consulting with the business to gather integration requirements, troubleshoot system issues, and perform ongoing configurations and developments. Aside from your primary duties, you will also provide ad-hoc support on Workday's technical elements, including custom reporting, data management, global tenant settings, and security.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Being accountable for performance, maintenance, and enhancement of inbound and outbound integrations to Workday systems
- Identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems for integrating Workday HCM, Financials, Logistics & Adaptive Insights with external applications
- Participating in the design, build, and testing of Workday integrations using the suite of Workday integration tools, including but not limited to the studio, core connectors, and PECI files
- Engaging with 3rd party vendors as required
- Supporting mass change imports using Workday EIBs
- Preparing and maintaining detailed technical documentation to support the design and ongoing maintenance of completed integrations
- Helping shape and optimize our systems landscape over the long term by contributing to our Roadmap
- Providing custom reporting solutions where HCM, Payroll, Logistics, and Finance teams need additional expertise
- Working with HCM, Payroll, and Finance to maintain the integrity of data in Workday, using attention to detail to identify and investigate data anomalies, proactively rectifying root causes, and continuously improving process and data reliability
- Along with HCM, Payroll, and Finance, owning and maintaining global tenant settings and security setup
- Providing ad-hoc system testing and Jira expertise
- At least 1 year of Workday integration experience, with certification.
- Former experience with Workday Studio.
- Excellent communication & and written skills in English.
- Willing to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.