Learning and Development Specialist
Remote · Paris, France
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading community-based travel network, connecting over 100 million members across 22 countries looking to carpool or travel by bus. By sharing rides and filling empty seats on the road, our community avoids 1.6 million tons of CO2 emissions every year (as if Paris was free of road traffic for a year!)
We are a global and diverse team of 700+ people with 45+ nationalities, and headquartered in Paris. We’re constantly looking for new ways to leverage technology to create a more affordable, convenient, flexible and sustainable way to travel. And we are always on the lookout for people who care about making a positive impact.
We are looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to join the People team at Blablacar. As a Learning & Development Specialist, you will be in charge to cover the coordination, delivery, and logistics of learning & development programs from a local to a global level. You will be reporting to the Learning & Development Manager.
- Schedule training events and coordinate logistics with internal stakeholders (internal communication, venue, presenters, supplies, and materials), both globally and regionally
- Manage training programs, participants and catalog of our LMS (Simbel and Workday Learning)
- Be involved as a presenter for learning events occasionally
- Contribute to learning contents creation and curation
- Support relationships with external training providers, including legal & finance processes
- Track and report metrics to assess learning success and overall impact
- 2 years of experience in managing a training plan and training providers
- Experience planning and coordinating meetings or events
- Passionate about L&D topic and willing to grow within the area
- Highly organized and detail-oriented in managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills & ability to operate in a multicultural environment
- Fluency in English and French
What we have to offer:
- 🌎 An international environment with over 45+ nationalities
- ⚖️ A hybrid, flexible workplace with family-friendly policies
- 💡 Learning opportunities via access to training, mentorship, internal development programs, or our weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks and Tech & Product Demos
- 🤝 Team-building events like our weekly afterworks, breakfasts, our annual Coding Night or Impact Day
- 🌱 A product and a workplace with a strong commitment to sustainability
- 🧭 Shared BlaBlaPrinciples that are the foundation of our culture and everyday decisions
- To know more, check out our 100 reasons to join BlaBlaCar!
We are dedicated to flexibility, growth and well-being at work:
- 1 additional month parental leave 100% paid
- Financial support for home office equipment
- Relocation package and visa support
- Free unlimited carpooling & bus rides
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Minimum 25 days holiday per year
- Local meal plan policies (Swile card in France)
- 50% transportation paid in France (Forfait Mobilité Durable)
- Mental health support through Moka.care
Interested in joining the ride? Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- a 45-min video-call with Teona Kvantchiani, one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a 60-min video-call with Marina Martyniuk, our L&D Manager to deep dive into your L&D skills
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your hard skills, including a presentation to key stakeholders
- a 45-min video-call with Frederic Altenbourger, to have a discussion around Blablacar's culture and mindset.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
See more open positions at BlaBlaCar
Something looks off?