Intelligence Analyst Senior - Texas
Clearance Requirement: A current, active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required.
Ball Aerospace is powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus. We pioneer discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely.
At our core, we're passionate, committed people who believe together we can achieve extraordinary things. We work collaboratively with each other, our customers and partners to solve the world's greatest challenges. That means listening to one another, providing feedback and partnering across all levels. We value our inclusive culture where everyone is heard equally and creativity thrives. Each team member is fully invested in our mission and we bring an energy to work every day that propels our business and motivates us all to Go Beyond.®
For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Advanced Technology & Information Solutions Strategic Business Unit provides scientific, engineering and other experts that work with our customers to solve their hardest problems and advance state-of-the-art technology. Our data solutions professionals deliver enterprise processing, analytics, exploitation and management, as well as information technology hardware that provide actionable information for warfighters and decision makers. In addition, our subject matter experts provide world-class technology and operational insight that help organizations advance the boundaries of knowledge and accomplish their missions.
Intelligence Analyst Senior – San Antonio, Texas
What You’ll Do:
- Perform research, analysis, and reporting on technical intelligence.
- Transform technical collection into meaningful narratives.
- Design scripts and analytic models to parse, format, and visualize complex data sets.
- Guide intelligence collectors to critical information.
- Lead cross-functional teams pursuing high priority national security challenges.
- Work independently and in teams to analyze technical information and execute complex intelligence operations
- Mentor civilian and military intelligence professionals on advanced analytic techniques.
- Innovate solutions to customer's most challenging intelligence problems.
- Guide customers in creating intelligence collection requirements, setting up dataflows, and effectively exploiting new collection sources.
- Explain complex technical concepts to language and cultural experts.
- Provide systematic improvement to customers intelligence collection and analysis processes.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Capabilities Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma plus 12 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Bachelor’s or Master’s, may substitute for two years of related experience. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- A current, active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required.
- Experience analyzing unprocessed / unreported technical information and/or SIGINT.
- Experience with latest generation of SIGINT analysis tools.
- Experience with fingerprinting network traffic and assessing user/adversary behavior.
- Expert knowledge of advanced SIGINT analysis techniques.
- Expert knowledge of computer networking, SIGINT collection, cybersecurity, or signals analysis.
- In-depth, expert level knowledge of the US SIGINT System.
- Working knowledge of multiple consumer, government, or industry communication technologies.
- Working knowledge of Department of Defense and Intelligence Community processes.
- Scripting, network enumeration, or analytic modeling skills required.
- Experience with CNO, AI/ML, telecommunications engineering, forensic analysis, software/hardware reverse engineering, or cryptography preferred.
On-Site Work Environment: This position requires regular in-person engagement by working on-site five days each normally scheduled week in the primary work location. Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
- Ball Aerospace is a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
Verification that your current security clearance or government customer access meets the requirement for this position will be required.
Relocation for this position is available.
Compensation & Benefits:
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $124,500 - $172,500 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?