Talent Acquisition & Projects (Student Worker/Intern)
People & HR
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.
And this is where you come in:
As our next Talent Acquisition Associate, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Agreena team in bringing exceptional talents. You will assist with the recruitment process, ensuring that we hire the best talent to support our exciting growth journey. This will involve embedding yourself and taking ownership in the Talent Acquisition team and working with a variety of stakeholders across the company.
We are a small team who value ownership and impact - so you are excellent in teaming up and communication, to take on ownership of tasks and projects and bring others along the journey - these are strengths you will continue building as we propel Agreena to success.
You are a student worker enrolled in a university program who is enthusiastic about being a part of a scaling start-up, the future of work and talent acquisition, people and culture teams and ideally has some experience in talent teams. We value a proactive mindset, strong communication skills, ownership in your work and a willingness to learn.
How you will make an impact:
- You will help position Agreena as an employer of choice to professionals across the globe
- Conduct research on talent pools, industry trends and share market insights
- Shortlist and review resumes and conduct initial phone screenings with candidates
- Coordinate with hiring managers to ensure a smooth hiring process
- Assist with onboarding and new hire orientation
- Assist in recruitment marketing across various online channels and social media platforms
- Schedule interviews and communicate with candidates throughout the interview process
- Currently enrolled and reside as a student in Denmark in a relevant field of study
- Availability to work 15 - 20 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and fluent in English
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Familiarity with recruitment processes and techniques
- Confident in conducting interviews with candidates with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build positive relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders
- Proactive and resourceful in sourcing and attracting potential candidates
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and handling sensitive information responsibly
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing recruitment trends and practices
Bonus points if
- You have a passion for climate-tech and agriculture
- You have some knowledge of the fintech or climate tech industry
- You have experience working in a team business environment
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen and the option to work from home on occasion
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.
See more open positions at Agreena
Something looks off?