People Operations Student
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Agreena is an exciting, dynamic and purpose-oriented organisation united in a mission to drive impact for farmers and the climate. While we’re rooted in agriculture, finance and technology, our team of experts range from soil carbon scientists and software developers to market strategists and regulatory affairs experts. More than 30 nationalities are gathered under the common Agreena flag – either working from our headquarters in Copenhagen or remotely across Europe.
Agreena provides solutions that drive both environmental and financial sustainability. Within the last year alone, we have helped farmers across 13 countries in their conversion journey to regenerative farming practices. Our company offers a supportive and positive work environment with opportunities for learning, leading and growth no matter where you are in your professional journey. We believe in giving our employees a lot of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking, innovation and fun.
The application deadline will close on 8th of June.
And this is where you come in:
The People & Culture team is focused on developing and implementing effective and scalable processes to support growth across Agreena while providing the best employee experience. As our next People Operations Assistant, you will play a vital role to Agreena’s collective success to create engaging and meaningful experiences for our people.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide administrative and data entry/integration support across various People & Culture functions, including contract signatures, onboarding, offboarding, compliance, and HRIS maintenance, ensuring data accuracy and confidentiality
- You will also engage the company through exciting reminders and be a point of contact to answer any questions
- Work closely with People Ops responsible to keep moving us towards a first-class employee experience through supporting and innovating upon our initiatives and projects while also bringing your own ideas to the table.
- Bring energy and fun to the space
- Other Adhoc tasks as needed.
Who we’re looking for:
- Working towards - or hold a degree in -Human Resources, Operations, Business, Business Management, Operations, Finance
- A proactive mindset: you’re able to work with little to no guidance and aren’t afraid to take the initiative to work on what needs improvement and complete what needs to be done
- Passionate about contributing to a people oriented culture
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information tactfully
- Structured ,Data Savvy, Eye for Detail
Bonus points if:
- Have experience with HRIS systems, Google Suite, and/or Excel
- Are familiar with employment laws and regulations
- Are passionate about sustainability and the environment
You can expect to:
- Learn about and help build best practices with the different domains of people and culture ( Onboarding, People Analytics, Engagement) and be involved in projects that make work better for people
- Have real and direct impact with your everyday work in a dynamic and diverse environment within the scale up ecosystem.
- Exposure to the latest tools and technologies within people and culture space
What’s in it for you:
- A unique opportunity to join and help shape a fast-growing tech scale up with the determination and ambitious mission to reverse climate change
- A truly global environment where you can collaborate and socialise with diverse and passionate colleagues
- Centrally located modern office in Copenhagen and the option to work from home a couple of days a week
- Competitive compensation package and holidays
- Team events throughout the year
- An exciting purpose-led culture and mission
- Open communication and supportive feedback culture
🌍 Be your best-self everyday at Agreena
At Agreena we are devoted to building an environment that promotes equality, inclusion, and diversity. We are on the path towards expansion and growth so with that, we believe everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated and embraced to help us achieve this exciting journey. This is critical to our success and innovation. We want to build a product that is loved by our customers and we want the same to be reflected in our teams.
With this in mind, we are working to ensure Agreena remains a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone.
See more open positions at Agreena
Something looks off?