Quality Assurance Administrator, temporary
The Quality Assurance Administrator will hold primary responsibility for managing Quality Assurance processes with including, but not limited to, corrective and preventative actions that will support our Key Customers, and internal teams. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all quality standards, regulations, and industry best practices related to aerospace manufacturing and operations. With a minimum of 6 years of experience in administrative roles within the aerospace or related industries, the ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of quality management systems, be detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Work with Quality Technician and Engineers to Support MRB and NC Data Entry Activities
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all relevant aerospace industry regulations, certifications, and standards, such as AS9100, ISO 9001 and other applicable certifications.
- Manage the distribution and retrieval of quality-related documentation and prepare Quality Metrics and reports to internal parties.
- Prepare for and assist with internal and external quality audits, coordinating audit schedules, addressing findings, and initiating corrective actions as needed.
- Support the non-conformance and corrective action process, tracking and reporting on non-conformities by leading the team through disposition reporting and trend analysis.
- Analyze quality data and performance metrics, preparing reports and presenting to management to drive informed decision-making.
- Ensure that all changes to processes, products, or systems undergo appropriate quality review and approval processes.
- Supports the Supplier Communications about Net-Inspect
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and compliance.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledgeable in ERP Systems such as Oracle, SAP or equivalent.
Other Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in aerospace quality administration or related roles.
- Knowledge of aerospace quality standards, regulations, and best practices (e.g., AS9100, ISO 9001).
- Proficiency in Net-Inspect
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Able to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, where small teams share a broad variety of duties.
- Displays strong initiative and drive to accomplish goals and meet company objectives.
- Is committed to learning from mistakes and driven to improve and enhance performance of oneself, others, and the company.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to support effective root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Ability to work in an office and manufacturing environment (Constant)
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds and move or carry objects of varying sizes and shapes (Occasional)
- Required to sit and stand for long periods; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard (Frequent)
- U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or asylee/refugee status as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) required.
- Occasionally may be required to travel within the Continental U.S.
AeroVironment considers several factors, including but not limited to, the location, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills.
This position requires access to information that is subject to compliance with the International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”). In order to comply with the requirements of the ITAR and/or the EAR, applicants will be asked to provide specific documentation to verify U.S. person status under the ITAR and the EAR. A “U.S. person” according to their definition is a U.S. citizen, U.S. lawful permanent resident (green card holder), or protected individual such as a refugee, or asylee. See 22 CFR § 120.15. Some positions will require current U.S. Citizenship due to contract requirements.
Benefits: AV offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental vision, 401K with company matching, a 9/80 work schedule and a paid holiday shutdown. For more information about our company benefit offerings please visit: http://www.avinc.com/myavbenefits.
We also encourage you to review our company website at http://www.avinc.com to learn more about us.
Principals only need apply. NO agencies please.
Who We Are
Based in California, AeroVironment (AVAV) is a global leader in unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and tactical missile systems. Founded in 1971 by celebrated physicist and engineer, Dr. Paul MacCready, we’ve been at the leading edge of technical innovation for more than 45 years. Be a part of the team that developed the world’s most widely used military drones and created the first submarine-launched reconnaissance drone, and has seven innovative vehicles that are part of the Smithsonian Institution’s permanent collection in Washington, DC.
Join us today in developing the next generation of small UAS and tactical missile systems that will deliver more actionable intelligence to our customers so they can proceed with certainty – and succeed.
What We Do
Building on a history of technological innovation, AeroVironment designs, develops, produces, and supports an advanced portfolio of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) and tactical missile systems. Agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense and allied military services use the company’s hand-launched UAS to provide situational awareness to tactical operating units through real-time, airborne reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition.
AeroVironment Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. We are committed to the concept regarding Equal Employment opportunity. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, medical condition nor disability, genetics, veteran and all others that may apply.
ITARU.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or asylee/refugee status as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) required.